I think I found the right forum, Yeah!

Welcome! Keep an eye on threads that just started a few hours ago with mutiple pages. Usually those are the interesting ones. :) Better jump in before it gets locked and you cant reply!

She's asking how to post an image uploaded to her profiles gallery, and I can't answer because I never did it before.

The only way I know to do it is to upload it twice.

Welcome! Keep an eye on threads that just started a few hours ago with mutiple pages. Usually those are the interesting ones. :) Better jump in before it gets locked and you cant reply!

Thanks Robin, I will keep an eye on these threads

Hey! I oughtta infract you or something for that. :whip:

:lol:

LOL you have grey hair ...you're harmless ... Welcome

Beware!
They may be fake... Photoshop is a great tool
Thanks for the welcoming humour!

Welcome to the site.

Hey! I oughtta infract you or something for that. :whip:

:lol:

Nothing worst than preparing a long reply, click submit and realized the thread had been locked while I was typing the reply. LOL

Welcome to TPF. With some thick (or wrinkled) skin, you should do just fine here. :biggrin:

LOL you have grey hair ...you're harmless ... Welcome
You have much to learn, young grasshopper. Lift the shichirin with your forearms and then dive into the snow.

Welcome to the party!!! Watch out for ^^^^^^^^that guy!!!
pot-kettle-1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back