I think the bath was too hot.

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
I deliberately made the bath nice and hot, but I think it was too hot. After I got out I started to go a bit light headed. That was followed by my vision slightly going. Whilst staggering around an intense desire to vomit came over me, but it was just air. In the end I decided the best thing to do was to lie on the cold, hard draughty bathroom floor. Where I spent the next ten minutes.

I think I'll stick to showers...

Ive had that before...The trick is...turn the cold tap on aswell as the hot tap ;)

In all honesty thought mate glad you werent hurt, you never know what could have happend.

Maybe you got up to fast, and have a low blood pressure like me, my vision went black and white (No it really did) when I once got up to fast!

Not being able to get to sleep until 3am and waking up at 7am probably didn't help either. :|

Off, I still feel sick. I've got to walk to the shops later to.

Feeling better yet, Ferny?

Nope. I feel like I'm going to explode from both ends. Been that way all day. Oh, I forgot the light-headedness that comes now and again. I've probably got a bug or something.

Thanks for asking though.

There are one or two going around - I had one with those symptoms. Couldn't shift it for two weeks.
Keep warm and take lots of fluids. Vit C is good too.
Get well soon

sounds like your dehydrated if you still feel sick and your about to blow from both ends.... i felt that way when i had food poisioning and it took 9 hrs in the hospital before i got stabalized.. (it was severe poising from someone who didnt like me)

whoops you're having the same experience as me ...
I was at this 5 star hotel and for the first time in my life ( x.X) I got the chance to take a tubby bath so everything was so relaxing, just lying ther and closing my eyes.. then suddenly it was like something swept over me and I felt so sick and dizzy so I climbed out but then nearly fell down again cos my legs were so weak... >.< and i thought i was dying, everythign was like spinning and i couldnt breath, so i just stormed outta the bathrm (without clothes on o_O) and my roommate screamed..and then i just kinda blacked out and slept for the whole night XD crazy experience, not a good one at all..so much for relaxing eh :wink:

ferny said:
*makes a note, PreludeX is wise to the poisoning, must use other method*

Anyhoo, I'm fine now.

Glad to hear (*read*) your doing better!

Merry Christmas (Eve)

Zach :)D)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back