i think this goes here, i need a new monitor and photo printer

xAGENTxMULDERx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ok, so i built this new computer recently for two purposes, to be able to play games and to be able to run photo editing software

first things first, i need a new monitor, ive found multiple for gaming but not end up being for photo based......things.

and i really need my own printer so i dont have to waste money on gas to go out, now i can waste money on ink, when i got my tax return i settled on buying the printer first and wait to save up for the monitor second, i can go without a new monitor for now but i will to upgrade eventually, maybe after this months bills are payed

as far as monitors go, this is pretty much in my price range

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824116581

Your monitor is one of the most important parts of your editing PC... because if it won't show accurate colors and brightness, you are severely limiting yourself. Even if you have to buy a used monitor, get a better one. You need a IPS panel monitor.... Dell and Asus both make some that are not that expensive, and you can find them used pretty cheaply. In my opinion, a good monitor is much more important than a printer... especially one that you won't get accurate prints from because your monitor is off...

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Many of the low cost IPS displays have been developing layer de-lamination issues within a year or so of use.

Buyer Beware.

Most reactions

Back