I thought this was gonna be junk!!

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well, I am back from the Philippines, and after 10 weeks of touring around, I have a few to share with everyone. My biggest piece of news is that my wife is pregnent, and i will be a daddy in December!! Had a great trip, learned a lot! When I shot this sunset, I took only 2 frames, as I was sure the image in this situation was going to be so poor, and to my surprise i was quite happy with the result. Hope you like it.

WebsizeCTBest2005-03-24-17-57-03JPEG.jpg

Congratulations on the wonderful news!! Is it too early to find out if it's a girl or a boy?

The photo is awesome! I find the clouds on the right distracting, though. If you clone them out in photoshop your photo would be improved in my opinion.

Congratulations again!

Congrats Raymond!!! nice to hear it!!!
the shot is nice:) I like the cloud that partly covers the sun :)

Congratulations on Papa-hood, Raymond! (and Congratulations to your wife!)
I agree that the cloud on the right should be cloned out - but otherwise, I love this shot! I like the almost almond-eyed shape around the sun and I really like the way it hangs in the middle of all that sultry dark, dark orange.

This is good news, Raymond. Congratulations. Are you united at last, your wife with baby and you? When will she definitely come to stay with you in Canada?

And what a lucky photo - this one is very far from being "junk". Personally, I would possibly consider an even tighter crop than is generally being suggested here, but all in all this is near to perfect! Wow.

Congrats on the great news. Great capture, although I would also think about a tighter crop around the sun. All in all, great capture.

congrats on your good news! you have some wonderful times ahead! that is a great shot nice colours!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back