Photos OK to edit
DSC09733.jpg

DSC09737.jpg

DSC09738.jpg
DSC09740.jpg

DSC09742.jpg

DSC09743.jpg
DSC09744.jpg

I have more coming but so far I have not too many complaints about these.
I bounced a light off the wall and ceiling behind me and used a ss 1000 and f/3.5
So please let me know if you have any other things for me to correct on and if these are better than the last
I really tried this time

I like em, but in the 2nd, she has a "wtf mate?" look on her face. Not necessarily a bad thing though, I think it's kinda cute.
Either way...good shots.

She looks familiar...
Hmm...

i have never shot her before so i dont know how she looks familiar! she is 4-5 years younger than me
i have more photos coming but i have to edit so please be patient
also, thanks for the kind words

I really tried this time

MUCH better!!! These are so much better than all you've shown us in the past that I had to look again because I thought they were shot by someone else!

#5 is the best, in my opinion. It shows a fun side to her. I just wish the toe of the shoe hadn't been cut off.

:thumbup:

These are a lot better but she looks really orange to me.

What kind of lights are you using? You need to set your white balance to the correct temp.

lol about the orange comment...she is orange! lol..too much tanning!

i am using my on camera flash and then i am using my slave lights (RPS Digital Studio Lights).

here is a photo that is edited to "fix the levels automatically" but i think it makes her look green a bit.

DSC09740-fix.jpg

MUCH better!!! These are so much better than all you've shown us in the past that I had to look again because I thought they were shot by someone else!

#5 is the best, in my opinion. It shows a fun side to her. I just wish the toe of the shoe hadn't been cut off.

:thumbup:

thanks so much

i may have been making excuses here and there but i was listening and taking advice

I by no means am a good person to critique, but a few things stood out to me.......
1-good idea but not sure the stool fits the formal shot, maybe drap fabric over it?
2&3- I think they make her look like she has a double chin or her neck is about to break off.....4 is more natural pose. To be picky, for some reason I am drawn to her dress in 4, maybe fluff it some more?
5-adorable pose! Try to crop it horizontal maybe?
6-Adorable pic of her just wish the heel of one of her shoes wasn't showing in the front
7-Can I have hair like that??? Usually not a big fan of armpit shots but the angle doesn't bother me as much.

They all seem so have a yellowish/orange skin tone to them...but, I don't know how you would fix that outside of photoshop...hopefully someone will say so I can learn too!

She's a cute girl!

I'll just hit the basics. These are in my opinion...

1: I don't think the plain wooden stool with a formal dress match. But pretty good shot.

2: The pose is not flattering at all. She doesn't have an issue with a double chin but in this pose, you've given her a neck "no-no".

I like 4 better than 3 as far as the crop, head position and framing go but in both, you might watch the shoulder position. She looks like she's slouching and the slumped shoulders and back don't fit the glamorous image. Good shot.

I'm not feeling number 5, but that's probably a personal preference. I just don't like it. Not that it's a bad shot.

6: I like the playful look of the shot and I think it'd be a better horizontal shot instead of the vertical image here (the dress and elbow was cut off)

The last one was the best of them all. Classic shot of the overhead, flowing hair thing. This is a throwback shot to Marylyn Monroe/Playboy Cover that we've seen recreated time and time again. And it still works. Good job.

I think the lighting was overall pretty good. Nice job.

thanks i felt so much better about this shot i wanted to go celebrate and the whole time i had no equilibrium and i was suffering ear infection as i still am...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back