I tried to put Nukie in a dress today

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
but he wouldn't let me

James and the other J(mr nukie) were the perfect gentleman on, I think we can claim, the FIRST Photo Forum meet up.
Nukie was all eager for the group shot but the rain got in our way.
I tried to lead them on a wild adventure to dance the salsa together, but they wouldn't play.
I think my dancing skills shamed them both and they didn't want to be embarrassed.

OK, so Im lying.

I got pressies though! James, I will have to repay you somehow. Thank you again.
I've made them both promise to take me on a night time camera geek expedition to shoot twinkly things.

Lucky, you will have to come next time. I need someone else so I dont feel like the 3rd wheel in the lovefest that these boys were parading around.

IM SO DEAD
Muwhahahahahaa :twisted: :twisted:

thats great orie!! doesnt do me a damn bit of good but hey, im happy for ya!! :cry:

md

you said you werent going to show that pic around again!!!!!
as long as it was only Min, shes seen me in full uglyness many times so thats ok.

the pic shall not come because it was a terrible one. James, if u have any please show us first. :oops:

oriecat said:
I have never seen you in any ugliness. You are a beautiful woman, my friend.

and i would have to agree ten fold my dear.

hot as the day is long...

md

And again i kick myself for not sorting out my net hassles before the long weekend. :cry:

It's good to know that i was missed, even if only to be a wheel in the forementioned love fest, but hey i'll give anything a bash at least once :wink:

I now wait in anticipation of the second "Down Under photoforum love fest"

It certainly was a pleasure to meet Manda and Nukie yesterday, I just hope next time it is a better day weather wise.

manda said:
James, if u have any please show us first. :oops:

I did get a couple of pics of you and Nukie but will have to see if the images can be saved off the CFC. While transfering the images today I kept on getting corrupted image messages, so far I have only been able to get the first 34 images out of 225 off the card.

I was able to view all images in camera before trying transfer to the computer using my card reader, put the card back in the camera and same error messages :(

Think it may be a faulty card, first time I had used that card so I will drop it off tomoro and see if it can be saved. The card is a Ridata 512MB and it is not the first time I have had this problem with the 512MB Ridata's, I think I will stick with Sandisk cards from now on.

What else can go wrong for me with my photography. :irked: :scratch:

PM them to me first mister!!! and yes twas lovely meeting you too James :sillysmi:

Lucky..james and nukie are already a love match, you may have to fight your way in methinks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back