I waited film to do this...

I like the last best, I have one very similar and you are right digital kills scenes like this film makes it beautiful
yes... there are so many things I don't shoot with digital because I wait film. I've always seen it that way... there's just a tones of stuff that couldn't be captured digitally

These are wonderful Maria.
glad you like it :)

I noticed the purplish cast too. Leo's probably right about which film it was that it could be the scans from the lab.

I've had the same problem with my scanner. I've scanned some of my B&W darkroom prints and kept getting purplish inkjet prints. Eventually I noticed in Photoshop that it showed RBG across the top and realized the scanner was adding color.

So I use Remove Color to get rid of the color the scanner added to get back to the original B&W. (I think it must be the light of the scanner, that it has a cast to it that Photoshop reads as color/RGB.)
yeah... I'll pay more attention next time

Number two is my favorite, I actually like the purple cast to it.
Glad you like it ... we'll see how are the photos without the cast... but yeah... the cast is ok here...

You deserve a chicken dinner, because those shots? Winner winner.

I like em. They are slightly magenta.
yeah... I'll desaturate that tone to see if they're better without it

Desaturating just the magenta may leave you with other color casts. Since magenta is a combination of blue and red, you may end up with an orange, yellow or green tint.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back