I wanna get off

Hoppy

Have you ever thought it may not be a celebration but just that "his FARMERS" are playing up? :er: Just a thought.

Great shot by the way - we must do this together one day - :hail: cheer leaders are getting boreing - it's all look and no touch, a bit like standing outside a sweet shop and licking the window.:lol:

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
Hoppy

Have you ever thought it may not be a celebration but just that "his FARMERS" are playing up? :er: Just a thought.

Great shot by the way - we must do this together one day - :hail: cheer leaders are getting boreing - it's all look and no touch, a bit like standing outside a sweet shop and licking the window.:lol:

But its not just sweetshop windows you lick is it Ray? I've seen you licking my shops window many a time.

And as for Cheerleaders getting boreing. NEVER

BTW Hoppy when you gonna see some shots of your bike then??

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
Hoppy

On or off the bike ?

Hoppy said:
On or off the bike ?

You two on a bike together?? Errrrrrrr not sure I want to see that :er:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back