I want the TRUTH!

Trenton Romulox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jeremygrayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is this girl out of my league? See below for my ugly ass self.
6kfqkbq.jpg

7xv4iah.jpg

ya, she is...but that means nothing in the real world.

ps - I like the first one...lol

ya, she is...but that means nothing in the real world.

ps - I like the first one...lol

Yeah, I gotta get me a new face. HAHA. Oh well, she's with me now, and that's cool. Hey, she was with me when I was 200lbs, so I guess 60 lbs less later, she won't exactly get up and go based on my appearance alone, right?

I, personally, have a problem with that phrase "out of my league". Someone once said to me that we are all people and no on should be placed on a higher pedestal than the next. That has stuck with me ever since. I know it sounds obvious in theory, but I don't think many people actually think that way. Anyway, to answer your question, no I don't think she is out of your league because I don't think anyone is out of anyone else's league. Good luck with your relationship and don't worry so much. If she's your girlfriend she obviously likes you for you :)

how old is she....and women actually go for personality more than looks....sure...looks bring them in at first...but if you have that right personility....you could get almost anyone you want...Take Will Ferrell for example...Some girls thinks he's hot just b/c he's funny....and well, popular....so maybe a bad example...lol

Most reactions

Back