I want this lens

The OP doesn't want that girlie lens. The OP want's a man's lens. Now this is a MAN'S lens: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
240475717b811e6462ao.jpg

3/4 ton pickup truck not included. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Who said Nikon was superior to canon? whats that i hear?
Nikon has just **** it's self?
oh wow ;)
mind you... who needs to see 30 miles away?
Probably been built for a satelite to get an ultra close closeup of your house

The OP doesn't want that girlie lens. The OP want's a man's lens. Now this is a MAN'S lens: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
240475717b811e6462ao.jpg

Is there a Sigma or Tamron version? Does it have USM on the bellows? I like the minimum object distance of 120 meters.

Hey, I just checked. At $55K, this lens is only half the price of the 1200mm f5.6

http://blog.wolffmyren.com/2008/09/30/canon-5200mm-f14-lens/

240475717b811e6462ao.jpg

Is there a Sigma or Tamron version? Does it have USM on the bellows? I like the minimum object distance of 120 meters.

Hey, I just checked. At $55K, this lens is only half the price of the 1200mm f5.6

Canon 5200mm f/14 lens « Williamo's Blog.

There is one for sale now. But Dude, it is an even $250,000.00 not 55K. :mrgreen:

Ah OK ... this site said $55K ...

I don't know what the 1200 cost new ... BH had one for $100K for a while ...

Anyway, I think I'll order my Nifty-5200 .... I wonder if it is plastic feeling ... I'm googling large camera bags as we speak ...

Anyway, I think I'll order my Nifty-5200 .... I wonder if it is plastic feeling ... I'm googling large camera bags as we speak ...

I forgot to mention the lens is in China and I do not remember what the shipping is, but I don't think that Brown is going to deliver this one. Keep in mind I think that there were only 5 or 6 ever made.

I forgot to mention the lens is in China and I do not remember what the shipping is, but I don't think that Brown is going to deliver this one. Keep in mind I think that there were only 5 or 6 ever made.

Hell, forget it. I don't see that it's "L" glass. What's the point?

It is the supreme example of L glass. Look at the color of the lens body? :lmao:

It is the supreme example of L glass. Look at the color of the lens body? :lmao:

Hmmmm .... where's the little red ring?

Most reactions

Back