I want to punch UPS In the face right now

Customer: Where's my package
CallCenter: It got blown out of the sky somewhere over Ohio. F***ing deal with it, asshole.
Customer: ??
Call Center: We're hearing hunters are using them for target practice, and we don't care because we already have your money. Eat **** and die. [click]

This is probably a more accurate representation of how that phone call would sound based on my experience with them.
so did you tip the u.p.s. driver? Always tip. If you want your next package to show up on time and not broken.
Maybe we should leave a slip for the driver to sign and then the tip would be left the next day? Otherwise, he can pick it up at the bank the next time he visits?

so did you tip the u.p.s. driver? Always tip. If you want your next package to show up on time and not broken.

No. I wasn't home to tip them, nor would I have if I were. Besides, the "Give me money or I will break your stuff" type of blackmail mentality doesn't go over well with me. Also, the likelihood of the same driver visiting my house twice is almost nil. I don't know if they work different routes, the turnover is just that high or what... but it's NEVER the same person twice.
If you have a different driver every time then your house is probably a training route. Lucky you!!! The drivers bid for routes by seniority yearly so if you're located on and easy/cushy route you'll get a more experienced driver. If your route is a hard one where they actually have to work or it is known in the center that there are a few customers who are pains in the you know what (or a particularly viscous dog) then thise routes usually are all that is left over when the newer, less experienced drivers get to bid. Don't ever tip the driver unless it is the holidays, most drivers will only accept something during the holidays on a regular route that they have done for years (of course you always get the greedy ones that will take whatever they can get).

As for the rude CSC call reps - that's the norm, mostly HS/college kids doing it as an extra job. I never deal with them and only call to request that they have someone from the my centers dispatch or the center manager contact me (I'm a little spoiled in this regard as often times I'll just call my husband and the get our drivers cell phone # and call him directly). Those kids don't give a crap and don't know what CS is.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back