I want to think that it will stop snowing sometime.

This afternoon, four guys came over and made short shrift of the >1 foot of heavy snow in my driveway and front walk.
Great.
They shoveled
I drank hot chocolate.
Clean neat, big piles off to the side.
I smiled.
Money well spent.

Still snowing.
4+ inches of heavy snow now on the ground and more coming down.

More hot chocolate needed.

WOW lots of snow. In Tucson Az its been in the 80's this week….Winter was just about over in December through Mid January…We are looking at spring weather already.

Its a no win for anyone. We wish we had more snow and you folks wish you had less snow and more sun.

This afternoon, four guys came over and made short shrift of the >1 foot of heavy snow in my driveway and front walk.
Great.
They shoveled
I drank hot chocolate.
Clean neat, big piles off to the side.
I smiled.
Money well spent.

Still snowing.
4+ inches of heavy snow now on the ground and more coming down.

More hot chocolate needed.

WOW lots of snow. In Tucson Az its been in the 80's this week….Winter was just about over in December through Mid January…We are looking at spring weather already.

Its a no win for anyone. We wish we had more snow and you folks wish you had less snow and more sun.

It's a little scary how little snow Flagstaff has had this year.. When I look at pictures like the ones in this thread it makes me thankful for living in Arizona during the winter, however, summers are a little brutal.

The best picture I've seen on Facebook recently was a picture of a church sign that read...Whoever is praying for snow, please stop!! :)

Expecting 8" more tonight. I'm sick of the snow.
$image.jpg

LOL^^ Voodoo on frosty.:hail:

The best picture I've seen on Facebook recently was a picture of a church sign that read...Whoever is praying for snow, please stop!! :)

That's probably me :) And I ain't gonna apologize for it, neither!

My poor snowblower normally needs a belt every other year. Gone through two already this year... and I just replaced it before this winter started. Yay. :er:

I just bought a new one. Ariens is the best as it shoots snow up to 50 feet away and is not as pricey as Honda or some others.

Most reactions

Back