i was looking forward to this meal

machine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
the pic seems kinda blah to me , any thoughts .

66242757.tJoZYcbm.DSC03369resize.jpg
http://i.pbase.com/o4/85/666685/1/66242757.tJoZYcbm.DSC03369resize.jpg

oh and it was the best home made pasta/meat ball ive ever made :)

i wanted the background though , i liked the pots and the "just finished look" but i supose that couldnt be the problem

if you panne dover the shot a little more to the right and got the entire wine glass and plate in and on the left side it ended at the plate

i agree about teh pans. i think they could be in the picture tho, just not right in the middle

I would be tempted to say that without the background 'clutter' it would still have that "just finished look". Then again, maybe it is just in my household that when food is on the table and looking that yummy it doesn't last for more then a few seconds in its current state.

I have no experience in this 'type' of photography but some ideas just off the top of my head are:
-Different angle as suggested. Possibly higher up
- Framing. I noticed the glass is half cut off. Try leaving around the same amount of room on the right side as the left
- I know nothing about studio lighting, but, something tells me light coming from your right at a 45 degree angle (looking slightly downwards) might help.

Otherwise, good use of 'props' in the foreground.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back