i went skateboarding ... PICs and other shots

tekzero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.micahweber.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
today i went skatin with my bro, always a skater at heart, just got a new deck (thx Ed).. put it together and hit the pavement.. today while editing pix i was ina real creative mood, so some are heavily pshopped, contrast mostly and made to b/w.. you'll see... enjoy

a pic of my brother adam on our way to the small skatepark...
adamskate.jpg

adam warming up, but then didnt skate much else, contacts botherin him, couldnt see too wellll
adamair.jpg

my bro with his techno shirt, (is a DJ)..

adamtechno.jpg

some skaters, they all look the same dont they?
skaters.jpg

here i am lookin awkward as hell, warmin up on the flat
skatemicah.jpg

here is a kid who was good, ****in cropped his head off though, didnt know he was goin that high
skateair.jpg

cool blue pool pavement
skateblue.jpg

just a cool shot i dunno i like it
skatetop.jpg

my setup
bamboard.jpg

this is me sayin "OK IM GOING BIG, WHAT NOW "
skatemicah2.jpg

and BOOM POW SURPRISE I WENT HUGE
micahskate3.jpg

we then left, wernt there for that long... here is my bro sayin 'WE DONE'
adamarmsup.jpg

the random shots, i photoshopped these leaves, lookin straight up under a tree
greenleavespshop.jpg

old stereo in the garage
stereo.jpg

me again oh ****
micahskate3.jpg

Cool series! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Hey, I like the entire series very much and I think you did well in photoshopping those that you worked with (all? most?) --- the ones against the light, with almost silhouetted people are very nice, like the first of your brother going out to the park, I really like that one a great, great deal! And also the group of skaters! Very nice. Or the one of yourself saying "Hey, I'm going big, what now?" That is very nice. Funny expression. :D And I like the DOF.

Also that jump shot of the board and legs and their shadow... very nice.
And is the pavement really this blue there?
Nice texture pic with the low light, and good atmosphere photo of the lying board.

Like I am saying: very appealing series!!!
I am surprised you haven't got any more comments so far.

Cool series and good PS technique! Almost a "day in the life of" story there - looks like a great day for skating!

Rob

Corinna - the pavement is blue , its an old wading pool that the park doesnt use anymore so they threw some ramps on there for skaters.. i appreciate ur comments! i think i was at least 10 years older than the other kids there lol

What a cool series! I love the B&W format
...adds so much texture and depth!
I can't pick which is my fav...they are all so good~
Going to show my son when he gets home from school!

wow.. nice series, i really like the the 3rd & "We Done" shot.. & cool Bam Margera deck:D

These are excellent... bet all the boys loved them! Don't suppose you want to share with an 'ameteur' how you got those great dark tones in #1 3 & 4??? Would love to learn xx Do you sell your shots to the other guys? I reckon you should if you don't already x

jemmy -yes i sell prints, and as for the dark tones, just decrease brightness a little bit and add contrast until desired...i use Photoshop CS2

Good shots tekzero!

There are some great ones there.

Looks like a fun little park. You got some nice pop out of that quarter pipe. Well done.

Most reactions

Back