I wish I was a cat....

karissa

The Untitled
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One, of the many exotic animals I love.

1306-DSC_1453bsm.jpg

I really like the way this is framed, and its not fair that yours is framed better. But then, you're shorter than I am and I was too lazy to duck down :lol: But I was using a better zoom! :razz:

5-DSC_0068a.jpg

thats one big cat. Nice pictures.

It's weird, because the line from the rocks line up with the crease from his (her?) arm, and it almost looks...fake? like two parts of the pictures aren't lined up properly. Just an odd thing I noticed.

karissa said:
Your so mean:(
You people are crazy...

I'm up in fairfax, VA. National zoo? I actually drove through Quantico today on my way home from North Carolina...

Nice shots, both of you. The cat looks to be in exactly the same position.

midget patrol said:
You people are crazy...

I'm up in fairfax, VA. National zoo? I actually drove through Quantico today on my way home from North Carolina...

Nice shots, both of you. The cat looks to be in exactly the same position.

Actually, that was at the Fort Worth Zoo in Texas. Home sweet Home to me. However, National zoo? Where is that? I might have to get my hermit hubby out to go see it.

Oh, and, maybe the cat is actually stuffed!:confused:

Karissa said:
Oh, and, maybe the cat is actually stuffed!:confused:

I would not go and test THAT, Karissa, if I were you!
Better not.
Taking a photo of it is one thing, but climbing in there to test if he is stuffed ... peaceful as he may be looking here!?!? Oh no :shock:

What?
You and our very own Chase here went to the zoo together!?!?!?
You lucky one.

So you're back home now? Having Dr Pepper and that soup ... dang, forgot what that soup is called ... all day long now? ;) :biggrin: For how long will you be in Texas?

LaFoto said:
I would not go and test THAT, Karissa, if I were you!
Better not.
Taking a photo of it is one thing, but climbing in there to test if he is stuffed ... peaceful as he may be looking here!?!? Oh no :shock:

What?
You and our very own Chase here went to the zoo together!?!?!?
You lucky one.

So you're back home now? Having Dr Pepper and that soup ... dang, forgot what that soup is called ... all day long now? ;) :biggrin: For how long will you be in Texas?

I leave to go back to VA on Monday :cry:. DON'T MAKE ME LEAVE!

Mmm... Dr Pepper and Queso... the cheese dip. Actually, I haven't made that since you where here.... it takes time and more than just two people to eat it all. You need to come visit and I'll make it for you again. :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back