I would like your help

raven4ns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$Knot & Cleat 2.jpgOn this image there is a line along some of the edges, how can I get rid of it? Thank you.

Tim

I don't see the lines, but you could crop them out if they appear on the original.

Backing off on some of the sliders like "fill light" or "recovery" can help. You can also clone-out or "clean up" the edges, as like along the rope in the lower left corner. I get this edge effect when I try to do too much with "the sliders" in Lightroom, and try to really push things too far.

How did you process this? I think what you are talking about is kind of like chromatic aberration. It may actually be CA that is showing up weird in the b/w version. Try to correct for that first.

What program are you using anyway?

I use PSP X6 and Topaz B&W. Rather than backing off I would prefer to resolve the issue another way as I like the effect that was achieved. Because my skills are lacking, that is why I posed the question to more knowledgeable people in hopes of finding a solution. Thank you for your suggestions, they are appreciated.

Tim

I see em, but had to search for em. I wouldn't of known unless you mentioned em. I wouldn't worry about it.

How did you process this? I think what you are talking about is kind of like chromatic aberration. It may actually be CA that is showing up weird in the b/w version. Try to correct for that first.

What program are you using anyway?

Looks like Topaz

Most reactions

New Topics

Back