Ibytes's SUPER FUN HAPPY PICS Thread...C&C!!!

Would that apply to the fill light ?

I would suggest against this type of posing. You have created a very straight, a very static, and as such, a very boring line with her leg crossed horizontally in the frame. She's sitting on a stool with, no doubt, a couple of rungs on the legs. 1) Have her sit on her hip rather than flat on her ass. 2) Have her place her heel on the highest rung to create an upward angle. 3) Barring a cooperative rung on the stool, use something else, like a crate, a suitcase, a couple of empty Amazon/Adomara/B&H cardboard boxes laying around to get the right foot higher.

The splayed three fingers looks great for the Simpsons and much easier for the animators to draw, but for real people, particularly ladies, have them close the gap some. Tight fisted.... no, relaxed... Yes.

Yes, yes! This is good for my brain parts. Do you mean like her ass barely touching the stool seat?

Have a lot of info to process, and honestly appreciate everyone's help and input.

I take that was your version of a "EUREKA" lol

Oh, oh, oh.......... I'm so glad I re-read your comment. First time through I read Europa and I was instantly thrown back in the 80's.

But it wasn't an instant later that I came to my senses and thought better of it with Carlos Santana off the Moonflower album. Call me silly, but musical comebacks always permeate my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not picture perfect, but nothing like being goofy to relax your subject. C&C always welcome.

$Smile.jpg

I like it! Still could use a little fill on her left cheek, but you could hit that in post.

Is it me or is her skin too smooth?

Is it me or is her skin too smooth?

I don't think so... looks good! (of course, I am a sucker for pretty faces.... so just keep posting more of her! :) )

I don't think so... looks good! (of course, I am a sucker for pretty faces.... so just keep posting more of her! :) )

Mishy and special K(athy) might be getting envious if you keep coming back to this thread Charlie lol.

But thanks for the comments and recommendations.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back