Icicle in Chrome

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Icicle1.jpg

Like it. How did you do the background? Is that DOF or some kind of backdrop?

Wait until you tell LightSpeed you have a shot of an icicle laying an egg.
post-14105-1131311653.gif

Like it. How did you do the background? Is that DOF or some kind of backdrop?

DOF! That is actually a gloomy gray cloud in the background! :)

Wait until you tell LightSpeed you have a shot of an icicle laying an egg.
post-14105-1131311653.gif

hahaha... that will get him! Although he is from Louisiana.. he might believe it! :) lol!

Nice! Very Nice! All except that one spot..... oh, never mind, that was on my monitor.
The neutral gray background is perfect.
Bet that took a shot or two, huh?

Nice! Very Nice! All except that one spot..... oh, never mind, that was on my monitor.
The neutral gray background is perfect.
Bet that took a shot or two, huh?

I shot about eight different exposures on that one... and liked this one best! The light was really nice! :)

God $#^^%@!!!
I'm telling you Gipson, you're gonna be sorry for all this.
I have been sick. And then there is sparky with his fancy smacy HDR's everyones been ohhhhing and ahhhing over.
You could have just let me win one with the fruit fly,,,,,,,,,but ohhhhh nooooooo, you come up with a freggin ice cicle taking a leak.
Yeah, kick a guy when he's down.

Oh and by the way, I did over cook the spider. I set my monitor to lean back mode when I was watching a fight to brighten it up, so I uncalibrated it in doing so. aND FORGOT ABOUT IT.
And cooked the image while I was in the wrong mode. So you were right about that. As usual.
images

IT AINT OVER TIL THE FAT LADY SINGS GIPSON.

...............IT AINT OVER TIL THE FAT LADY SINGS GIPSON.

Homer: “Pee-yew! When is this over?”

Bart: “It ain’t over ’til the fat lady sings.”

Homer, pointing toward stage: “Is that one fat enough for you, son?”

bart-the-genius1.png

God $#^^%@!!!
I'm telling you Gipson, you're gonna be sorry for all this.
I have been sick. And then there is sparky with his fancy smacy HDR's everyones been ohhhhing and ahhhing over.
You could have just let me win one with the fruit fly,,,,,,,,,but ohhhhh nooooooo, you come up with a freggin ice cicle taking a leak.
Yeah, kick a guy when he's down.

Oh and by the way, I did over cook the spider. I set my monitor to lean back mode when I was watching a fight to brighten it up, so I uncalibrated it in doing so. aND FORGOT ABOUT IT.
And cooked the image while I was in the wrong mode. So you were right about that. As usual.

IT AINT OVER TIL THE FAT LADY SINGS GIPSON.

Hey.. all I was doing was shooting what I saw... just like you do! I can't help it if Icicles like me... and really pose well for me! :)

I do hope you are feeling better... being sick sucks!

Most reactions

Back