I'd like for you to meet Monty

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
He's a 12 y.o. Parsons Jack Russell. For anybody considering a Jack for the first time, please re-think.

1. Waiting for the UPS truck.
Monty-1.jpg

2. Spotted the UPS truck.
Monty-2.jpg

not a good dog to have? lol

Try having an untrained german shepard...

Love the first one.

Not a Jack russel fan here, no worries ;) I like my dobers.

The first one is just adorable - you can feel the anxiety of his wait.

not a good dog to have? lol

Try having an untrained german shepard...
The best dog I ever had was a German Sheppard, but she was easy to train. Stared of with voice, then hand commands and then it was as if we could communicate telepathically.

Love the first one.

Not a Jack russel fan here, no worries ;) I like my dobers.
OK, so the second best dog was a Dobie. Raised a few broods for over 8 years. It was like having the Chevy vs Ford conflict, but in the end the Sheppard won.

The first one is just adorable - you can feel the anxiety of his wait.
That why I stress to people to re-think the idea of getting a JAck. He has two speeds: Full On and off, very little middle ground. He's actually become a very nice companion and I think we compliment each other. He's just more Full On than I am.

Thanks for the comments.

Something makes me feel your little photo story is a cliff hanger here ... what happened AFTER your Jack had spotted the UPS van?

Something MUST have happened, else you would not say "re-think" and "two speeds only"?! So? Where is the photo of him flinging himself at the UPS-van at full speed!?! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

^^Ok, me too! I wanted to see him running for the UPS man. I have a little mutt that we think has a little jack russell in her, really smart but even watered down they are hard to handle. (and she eats everything - ugh)

THat's great. We have a Jack Russell and she looks very similar to yours. All white with very small brown spots on her back. Jacks are so fun but they'll wear you out quick. Very smart dogs too.

I love both of the pictures too. The first one is my favorite though.

Well you asked for it. Today it happened to be FedEx. I usually have to put Monty inside because...well, just because. I asked the driver to humor me with a photo opt. After he was securely in his truck, I released the beast. Hope you like.

The Chase is ON....
Monty-3.jpg

I love JRTs - i have an all tan girly. She's living with my sis now though :(

Thanks. It happens every time if I can't get him indoors first. Apart from the neurosis of cars, trucks, golf carts - anything with wheels, he is a pretty good dog. It only took ten years from him to calm down.

Most reactions

Back