bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...that it's hard out here for a pimp.

3-6 Mafia WHUUUT!!!

If you don't know, get to know.

Also, Kiera Knightly was robbed. ROBBED I TELL YOU!!!

bace said:
...that it's hard out here for a pimp.

3-6 Mafia WHUUUT!!!

If you don't know, get to know.

Also, Kiera Knightly was robbed. ROBBED I TELL YOU!!!

hahah they looked G on the red carpet. I've not seen keira Knightley's Pride and Prejudice performance but if it's anything like any other role she has played she should be shot... well she shouldn't win an oscar anyway.

Yeah, Domino was horrible. She probably didn't deserve it at all. I just have the hots for her.

And for those of you who have not yet watched the Oscars. The quote of the night came from Jon Stewart...

"For those of you keeping track that's Martin Scorcese 'zero', three six mafia 'one'."

For those of you unfamiliar with 3-6 Mafia here are a few other song titles from their recent album...

36 Mafia - Put Cha D. In Her Mouth
36 Mafia - Shake Dat Jelly
36 Mafia - Shoot Em First
36 Mafia - Slob On My Knob
36 Mafia - Slob On My Knob Pt. 2 (there had to be a part 2)
36 Mafia - Smokin' On Da Dro
36 Mafia - They Bout To Find Yo Body
36 Mafia - Throw Yo Setts In Da Air
36 Mafia - Time For Da Juice Mane
36 Mafia - Weak Azz *****
36 Mafia - Weed Is Got Me High (YEAH RIGHT!!?)
36 Mafia - Where Da Bud At
36 Mafia - Where Da Cheese At
36 Mafia - Wheres Da Bud (because "Where Da Bud At" just wasn't good enough...)

I'm not sure what the Oscars are coming too when they can award such an uncreative and unimaginative song with such an honour.

Also, Jon Stewart is a God among men. Funniest host period. They better have him back!

kelox said:

Yeah totally, I mean, they could have picked someone else, they're just going for demographics now.

I think a common misconception is that the Oscars actually are the gauge of all qulities of film making in the industry. They rarely I think get stuff right. A lot of this is political and they do certain things just through views not looking at the films themselves.

Most reactions

Back