Ideas for business cards?

Of course I know what I want. I am asking questions to make sure that what I want is what is best for the company.
Only you can decide what is best for your business.
You don't yet have a brand. How can you possibly have an effective logo?

We don't have a brand. That is something that our logo and performance will help create right?
No. That is exactly backwards.

Your brand defines your logo. Be careful you don't confuse your style, with your brand.

Do you have a written business/marketing plan?

www.sba.gov
www.score.org.

90% of retail photography businesses, have zero need for a logo. The business name is more than sufficient to fulfill that role.

Of course I know what I want. I am asking questions to make sure that what I want is what is best for the company.
Only you can decide what is best for your business.
You don't yet have a brand. How can you possibly have an effective logo?

We don't have a brand. That is something that our logo and performance will help create right?
No. That is exactly backwards.

Your brand defines your logo. Be careful you don't confuse your style, with your brand.

Do you have a written business/marketing plan?

www.sba.gov
www.score.org.

90% of retail photography businesses, have zero need for a logo. The business name is more than sufficient to fulfill that role.

A logo is a graphic mark or emblem that will help promote recognition. It helps in "branding". I guess what we are doing is actually a logotype. I don't know that a brand defines a logo as much as a logo represents a brand.

Our logo is our name, which we had drawn up for us by my sister who is a talented artist. She created it by hand including our last name in script with photography underneath it. I would consider it to be our company logo.

A brand is the identification of a business. I think style may be a part of our brand. Our logo will also be a part of our brand, along with our pricing, our personalities, etc. Our brand is how people view us, what we stand for etc.

We have been working on a business plan and have the basics pretty much nailed down. Not all that worried about creating a complete business plan or going too in depth, but we understand market segments, cost structure, business partners, key activities, revenue streams and things like that.

We have not looked too much into marketing yet. We have been more focused in building a portfolio, getting our website up, getting our logotype created, learning more about photography, practicing etc. Any general tips on where we may want to focus more or less? Thanks.

Most reactions

Back