Ideas for conjoining photos

Laurenvictoria007

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello photography geniuses! I need some ideas. I just got married and my husband has put me in charge of photos for our walls. I bought a cool frame with several individual photos in one...but I want all the images to collide together. The link of the frame I got is attached. It is kind of hard to explain what I'm wanting. I looking for something kind of funny. When I say I want the images to collide together, I mean like the far left frame is just me in the image and the frame next to it is only my husband (or our dog) but the two frames are interacting together. If anyone has any ideas, PLEASE share or post pics. If I need to explain further, let me know. Thank you soooo much!!!

Target : '+itemtitle+' : Image Zoom

Seen that commercial for the iPad mini? I think it would be genius to make a photo wall using that sort of motif. Might be what you're looking for. I think you'd be best doing it as a setup. Come up with a few ideas, activities and then shoot to them.

Apple - iPad mini - TV Ads - Photos - YouTube

What an awesome commercial! Thank you for the idea!! That's very close to what I'm looking for. :]

I would create a panorama image of the whole thing and then just crop the parts that you need for each frame

Most reactions

Back