Ideas for enhancement...

tgates

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is the last photo made of my sister and my Grandmother together. It was actually taken at a family members funeral. I would love to frame it for my sister, but I would like to remove the people in the background. I've tried cropping, but it just didn't work.
What do you think?

47b6dc20b3127cce976fae69a88900000016109ActmTJwzc0

if you have a larger version it would be easier to remove the people in photoshop. if you arent comfortable enought in photoshop to do that I would certainly be willing to help you out.:blushing:

Onyx said:
if you have a larger version it would be easier to remove the people in photoshop. if you arent comfortable enought in photoshop to do that I would certainly be willing to help you out.:blushing:

I have the jpg file...I could email it to you. I've never used photoshop, but from just a few days on this forum, I'm determining that I really would like it.

if you can provide a link to the original jpg maybe people will be willing to remove the people for you

JohnMF said:
if you can provide a link to the original jpg maybe people will be willing to remove the people for you

I have the picture stored on webshots...will that work?

tgates said:
I have the picture stored on webshots...will that work?

No... that one is a low resolution file too.

I did do this so you can see what will be possible with a larger file.

-Pete

Attachments

• $241008.jpg
    $241008.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 107
Hey, nice work Pete! Yes a larger file would help, I would be glad to help out

I would be happy to email the original jpg file to someone willing to help. Or, I can upload it somewhere...just not sure where that won't compress the file size.

Thanks

tgates said:
I would be happy to email the original jpg file to someone willing to help. Or, I can upload it somewhere...just not sure where that won't compress the file size.

Thanks

If you like what I've done, I'll give it shot. Send me the file right off of your camera. You can e-mail me at
[email protected]

Most reactions

Back