IF All Else Does No Good Try Again..

Lucky13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok i posted some pictures i had done of my little boy and i was told i was on the right track but i needed to work on his expressions better so i took some more and i wanted to know if im on the right track and doing better now? none of them have made it to photoshop i just wanted to see if i was on the right path to doing something worth keeping..

DSC02489.jpg

DSC02491.jpg

DSC02496.jpg

DSC02534.jpg

thats just one i was tryin to get his beautiful eyes and couldnt help but get the face he was making nothing speical but the others i do want c&c about

I think the faces are better than on your other post... he doesnt look miserable at all here. :) Cute kid.

I like the first two best, except I'm not sure how I feel about the dark background and the shadow on top of his head.

The second two could be a little shaper focus on the eyes.

im trying to learn where my lights need to be and settings on the camera

You son is beautiful...but the "crusty's" in his neck are distracting in picture #1.

Much better expressions this time! I personally like the surprised looks in #1 and #3 best. (In #1 is that a booger or just a bright spot? In either case, remove it!) The composition is best in #1 and #2; in #1, I would crop some of the rug off the bottom.

You might want to add a hairlight, particularly when the background is dark.

Thanks for sharing - he's a cutie!

yea no boogies it was the light i had a rag tryin to keep the slobber and boogies away. but i guess i forgot to remove the granny beads in his neck. oppz babys have the most odd places to hide things, maybe i should be using my 3 year old to do pictures of shes not as messy lol

I just used a little eye brighter, softened the focus a little and cropped. Photobucket has some nice beginner tools for stuff like that if you aren't using a PP program. I have no idea your skill level..just trying to help one newbie mom to another :)

littlebaby.jpg

i have photoshop 7.0 but i really havent sat down to mess with it in awhile any advice on it?

i have photoshop 7.0 but i really havent sat down to mess with it in awhile any advice on it?

No sorry I use all free stuff I download online..maybe someone else can help.

I like these much better! You can really see his personality. I like that he's dressed, the diaper was a bit distracting.

The expressions are awesome.
Try to keep the eyes focused.
Also, in #1 and #3, there's a small highlight inside his right nostril that's open to interpretation. Maybe fix that.

Most reactions

Back