If It Was Your Last Photograph, What Would You Take?

"My killer" wins the thread by a factor of 5 at least.

If I'm going to die after the next photograph, it will be a selfie of me lying between nude twin 20 year old girls who are sleeping after an exhausting night of love-making - with me involved.

Id probably take a photo of adobe photoshop on my screen as its going to be a collectors item seeing as the company is about to jump off the edge of a cliff... to be quite honest If I was there i'd probably push the corparate fuc@*rs off my-self.

If I'm going to die after the next photograph, it will be a selfie of me lying between nude twin 20 year old girls who are sleeping after an exhausting night of love-making - with me involved.
And you reward them for their affections with a dead body between them when you wake up. Shame on you.

As the photographer? :D

And you reward them for their affections with a dead body between them when you wake up. Shame on you.

It's great - the photo would go viral in an hour.
The perfect end to a life behind a camera.

Funny how death became the theme. The OP didn't mention death. Hehehe

I suppose thoughts drift to either worse case or their fears.. in this case, dying.

Me wearing my YOLO shirt

I'd say of myself, but I guess I don't want to "die in vain" ;)

If It Was Your Last Photograph, What Would You Take?

... my time!

You ready for this?

I would take a photo of the northern lights with Scarlett Johansson in a bikini posing in front of them on top of a tank emblazoned with "DARYLL MORGAN PHOTOGRAPHY" in pure gold and diamonds, sitting next to a polar bear drinking a coke with a machine gun strapped to its back.

With a lava tornado in the background.

And a dragon.

During a meter shower.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back