If it wasn't for mommy what would we do?

rick93

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,
Yesterday I was working on my motorcycle outside and couldn't find what was wrong (some electrical fault) while I was sitting and not being to happy, this chicken with her chicks were feeling cold (it was a cold day for Ghana, about 26 degrees Celsius). I I wasn't mad enough to not go grab my camera and take some photos.

IMG_7229.jpg

IMG_7224.jpg

IMG_7223.jpg

IMG_7218.jpg

Thanks for looking and C&C will be appreciated.

Last edited:
I love them all, but 1 and 4 stand out. Sweet little chickens hiding under Mommy's wings. Do you have a #4 without the head cut off?

Great stuff wonderful set of photographs. First and second images are my favorite its really amazing shot !!

I love them all, but 1 and 4 stand out. Sweet little chickens hiding under Mommy's wings. Do you have a #4 without the head cut off?

Thanks Jaemie! I dind't get a shot of #4 with head :grumpy: But I got another one that I thought I had posted but I guess I didn't.

IMG_7238.jpg

(sadly the hens eye is kind of half closed)

Thank you very much Cpi2011!! Nice to hear that!

That's the shot. The eye isn't a problem, rather it seems as if the hen is watching her brood carefully. It's a sweet and wonderful photo. Is it tilted to the left? That's the only issue I can see. Maybe re-edit with that correction.

I really love them...until very recent time i had nearly 20 of them (chicks & ducks), but had to hand over them to one of my friend....

I really love these images and how cute those chicks dressed in their mother's feather coat :D

Regards :D

Here's a straightened version. Unfortunately, the chick on the ground gets cut in half - there just isn't room in the above image to work with.

$IMG_7238 A.jpg

Thanks Jaemie, Never saw or realised that it was crooked! I'll keep that in mind for my next shots (or edits).
I had cropped this image a little so I just uncropped it, straightened it and recropped it to my likes

IMG_7238-1.jpg

Is it better?

Great set and edit!

cute photos dont do justice to how it must have felt in real life

Thanks PixelRabbit, Jeamie, and John5189 ;)

Most reactions

Back