If Jesus was a photographer what brand camera would he use?

Well, it would obviously be a Canon...
:lol:

He'd just chisel the image into a chunk of wood using a hammer and nails over a period of 3 days, then it would come to life and walk away while picking splinters out of it's butt crack, much like Pinocchio.

Or he'd have a talented woodpecker in a box peck out the image, like on the Flintstones.

Something like that...

I don't know any of you know this but religion especially the one created by this guy has held back scientific and technological development and progress so who knows maybe if he never existed we would have camera equipment that are faaar more advanced than those we are using today :D

Jesus would use a cool new point and shoot, because it comes in exciting colors and fits in his pocket. He's hip like that.

As with the loaves and the fishes, Jesus would use a Holga and produce images as if it were a Hasselblad or Mamiya with a 100mp digital back and a lens with an aperture approaching f/0.

/FTW.

Jesus uses a simple, throw away film camera from Walmart. I saw him when he worked in my garden the other day!

Oh, wait... Which Jesus are we talking about here??? :lol:

If Jesus were a photographer, and assuming the mythos around him is true (which it ain't but hey, whatever), he wouldn't use a camera. He wouldn't even use film. He'd perform a minor miracle every time and simply create an image on a piece of parchment of exactly what he wanted.

The shroud of Turin comes to mind.

Or he'd have a talented woodpecker in a box peck out the image, like on the Flintstones.
Exactly what I was going to say.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back