If only models would...

Turbo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...move along with treats in order to achieve the desired pose.
GilliganPortrait_001.jpg

His "valuable consideration acknowledged as received" was One Munchy Bone miniature. I didn't even have to give him prints!

He did require constant direction... "Sit. Sit. Stay. Stay. Stay. Up! Sit. Stay."

Missed the focus, but eh...I can always do another shoot after he gets groomed.

Great pic...deffinitly one of those pics where I wonder..."why didn't he/she sell this?!?" i,as a dog lover, would probably buy it lol

love it. I too have done this with my doggy. But to make her eyes more available to the viewer you should trim the hair that's cover her left eye.

He's a miniature schnauzer. We had to trim pretty much all his hair very short a little while back. He got into something and got a bunch of bad tangles. He looked pretty funny for a while after that. :lol:

I dig the portrait. That's a damned nice shot of a pet. All I would say is that you need more DoF, but you know that already. Well done.

He's a miniature schnauzer. We had to trim pretty much all his hair very short a little while back. He got into something and got a bunch of bad tangles. He looked pretty funny for a while after that. :lol:

Too bad. It really is a major part of their face.

Most reactions

Back