If she could reach me.... She would have beat me, CC please

I hope you, at least, made her dinner!

When I put my kids into these situations, I trade for something they want that wouldn't normally be on the agenda. Such as a trip to the zoo.

Make sure you return the favor to her as well.
It's not fun being forced to have your picture taken.

I hope you, at least, made her dinner!

When I put my kids into these situations, I trade for something they want that wouldn't normally be on the agenda. Such as a trip to the zoo.

Make sure you return the favor to her as well.
It's not fun being forced to have your picture taken.

Yes, I agree, I am lucky I have a great woman and she is very tolerant of me. I give her what ever she wants.... with in reason of course. :)

By the time I took this, I had taken about 40 pictures. She was tired of me....But I still like it. My girlfriend.....

Did some adjusting of the temp, and then the color itself. After you saying that, I started seeing what I thought was a yellow/ green hue. I couldn't get it look any less with out changing the whole thing. I dont think my skills are at a level that would allow me to fix it. Do you have any suggestions?

This kind of slight greenish tinge is caused by the overhead canopy of trees and the green grass; there actually WAS green in the main light. I used to use an 85-series filter to correct this when shooting at a favorite location of mine, which had hundreds of bigleaf maple trees, which allow a lot of sunlight to filter through their leaves. Maple trees seem to produce this green light to a much higher and worse degree than do coniferous trees like cedar or fir.

Anyway...if you have some kind of editing software that has simple "filter effects", applying one of the several orange filters (numbered in the 80's) that would be one way to approach correcting this.

This kind of slight greenish tinge is caused by the overhead canopy of trees and the green grass; there actually WAS green in the main light. I used to use an 85-series filter to correct this when shooting at a favorite location of mine, which had hundreds of bigleaf maple trees, which allow a lot of sunlight to filter through their leaves. Maple trees seem to produce this green light to a much higher and worse degree than do coniferous trees like cedar or fir.

Anyway...if you have some kind of editing software that has simple "filter effects", applying one of the several orange filters (numbered in the 80's) that would be one way to approach correcting this.

Thank you very much, I opened the file in Light Room and put up the original next to the edited version and started messing with it focusing on Orange and Yellow, made a HUGE difference, I'll post the before and after when I am done. Again thank you very much. You hit it on the head with your advice.

Under exposed, green and could lighten her eyes up a bit.

$lady4.jpg

Color wasn't save-able, so I tried this version.

I get that look a lot!

Most reactions

Back