Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...I don't know what will!

Chipper 2.jpg
Chipper.jpg

Just delightful! The first one has me going back and forth between the great image and the cute subject.

OMG, adorable shots! I agree with the Prof - the first one is very well executed. Love that framing effect by the little curving twig. Great work, and very fall-like.

Cute as can be. :586:

When Princess was little she called them chick-munks

love them... i do feel chipper..

Nice images! Really like the first one.

There are lots of these little fellas running around the trees and along the overhead cables where I live - they are called 'Gallork' here. Usually too fast to photograph!

love them... i do feel chipper..
Good, and you didn't even have to pay an office visit fee!
Nice images! Really like the first one.

There are lots of these little fellas running around the trees and along the overhead cables where I live - they are called 'Gallork' here. Usually too fast to photograph!
Thank you much. I learned a new word without Mavis Bacon too!
I feel so chipper I packed my cheeks with chips! Potato chips, not chipmunks.

Nice set, #1 is my fav.
Thanks much. I just wish #1 had been in sunlight instead of forest shade. I had to work extra in edit.

Last edited:
I get a lot of shots of animals in the shade and it's hard to know just which way to go with the light sometimes. A hair too much and it doesn't look natural and then there's the noise to contend with.

We have a few that dig up the flowers. Found a wet dead one in the living room a few years ago.

Most reactions

Back