If we still had the Dark Side gallery...(NSFW-gore)

Sw1tchFX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These would be in it!

1.jpg

2.jpg

d2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

Talk about cold, wet, and FUN! This was easily one of the most enjoyable photoshoots I've done. The models were awesome sports despite the pouring rain and being freezing cold (it was snowing earlier that day).

These are only a few pics, but we arrived on location at about 1:00 in the afternoon and shot until about 3:30. I used 2 SB-600's to block out the ambient light controlled ala CLS. The kickers lit up the rain better than I thought they would.

The fourth and the last one are definitely my favorites, but there are certainly no weak shots in the bunch, at all. This a very good series! The post-processing is excellent. Although, since I'm a negative person, I'll have to say that the second one is my least favorite, and I'm not a big fan of the lighting in the third, because I can just tell it was artificially lit. Which, is one of those things some people don't mind, some do, you know what I mean? So that's not something that you're really at fault for or anything. I really, really like the series though, it's excellent. And I think that the 'insane' look of the guy was portrayed extremely well, like, I'm scared of him to be honest. Thankfully he got shot. Phew. *Wipes sweat off brow*

umm we do still have the DS gallery =/... you want me to put this in it?

As for the shoot, i think they came out very well... and i agree that doing this sort of shoot is just way more fun than having to do a serious portrait session... looks like you had a good time!

I like all of them for different reasons... but especially the last. Tell me did you add more rain drops in post procesing in 4&6 or was it just raining hard? I like them alot kinda have a 'sin city' look. good job :thumbup:

Holy Smokes!

I never seen photography like this before.

Like a mini story lol, nice shots. :biggrin:

pretty sweet. The fifth photo however, his eyes are too bright. It looks un natural.

Fantastic series of shots!! Love the lighting (especially in #4 and 6), and the crazed expression of the killer is spot on in shots 2, 3 and 7. How wonderful that you had such cooperative models

HAHA thats awesome! The close up on his face is insanely creepy. It's like he hears someone coming up behind him, in one of those zombie movies or something.

The last shot is easily my favorite. The snow (or rain..not sure) really works for it well.

umm we do still have the DS gallery =/... you want me to put this in it?

As for the shoot, i think they came out very well... and i agree that doing this sort of shoot is just way more fun than having to do a serious portrait session... looks like you had a good time!

I like all of them for different reasons... but especially the last. Tell me did you add more rain drops in post procesing in 4&6 or was it just raining hard? I like them alot kinda have a 'sin city' look. good job :thumbup:
I guess i'm blind then! Didn't notice it, becuase it's in a sub-forum in a forum that doesn't really see much action anyway.

Yeah, we didn't want to do anything serious and just decided to have fun with it, most of the pictures are all of us just laughing!

I didn't add any rain at all, that's real rain, it was pouring, and everything got wet.

As I'm sure you know by now, we do have a dark side gallery. Why's #2 so dark? It looks as though it's been over burned.

Shots 4,6 and 7 are my favourties from this bunch, but as said, great shooting man and nice processing..!!!

Most reactions

Back