If you could date a movie star who would it be..

That's a tough one. I don't know of many actresses with morals, so I'd have to give it a lot of thought. lol

Kate Beckinsale as long as she's wearing the outfit from Underworld :drool:

It still would be Robert Redford (this has been my answer to this kind of question for the past 15 or 20 years or so), since I am sure he has quite a lot to offer in a conversation and personality-wise. He may be over 70 now and deeply wrinkled, but I also still find him quite attractive (mostly guided by my belief that I would like his character).

Verbal said:
That's a tough one. I don't know of many actresses with morals, so I'd have to give it a lot of thought. lol

And how many actresses do you know exactly?

I'd date Christina Aguilara. We're like...the same person, only she better looking and has lady lumps.

I think it would be M.J. Fox from the times he was nice and quite cute in "Back to the future"

mentos_007.

she's so dreamy.

mentos_007 said:
I think it would be M.J. Fox from the times he was nice and quite cute in "Back to the future"

Pointless trivia - MJF is three years older than Crispin Glover. So he was three years older than the guy playing his dad!!

Rob

Rob said:
Pointless trivia - MJF is three years older than Crispin Glover. So he was three years older than the guy playing his dad!!

Rob

Really???

Now...is that 3 years younger than the guy who plays his Dad from the past, or younger than the guy who plays his dad from the present day??

Or are they the same person? I can't remember, it's been a while since I've seen that movie.

core_17 said:
Really???

Now...is that 3 years younger than the guy who plays his Dad from the past, or younger than the guy who plays his dad from the present day??

Or are they the same person? I can't remember, it's been a while since I've seen that movie.
lol - confusing when time travel's involved. Marty's pretty much the same age throughout the film (the first one) and his dad (in the original time-line) was played by an actor who was actually three years younger than Michael.

Now you've got me confused! :lol:

EDIT: The actors are different ages... *confused*

Rob

Most reactions

Back