If you could shoot any place, thing or person, what would it be?

Any place thats abandoned really I like the little signs of how active a place once was that have been left behind.

Iceland, Himalaya, .. would like to do caving shoots.. but i am totally inexperienced at that!

speaking hypathetically as well... my current boyfriend when he's my husband and we have babies.
my mind is filled with amazing shots that im just dying to have the opportunity to shoot.

i also love landscapes (majority of my work now).
i will one day venture into the world of portraits, one day.

i would also like to take a picture of Big Ben.

For me it would be Alaskan Glaciers and mountains *sigh*

I like shooting people expression, especially kids and old people... landscape and nature also adoring, since i don't have winter in my country i really want to capture anything in winter

Id love to shoot god in action.

creating the universe

from scratch...

that would be my photography nirvana....

I'd love to shoot huge cities, such as New York or anything with lots of life and lights, I knowit's been done millions of times but the buzz would still be amazing!

Ireland... by far... and tornados

Trouble with tornados is that you are too busy trying to avoid the lightning, hail and wind that goes along with it. When the lightning can be heard and it lights up the area around you, then you know how close it is.

skieur

Amazon river and the rain forests in south america. Before they disappear...

Right where I'm at.

The arctic for me. I have seen some footage from a race between a dog sled team and a truck to the north pole. Amazing landscape and lighting. At the right time of year it's pretty much perpetual sunset.

Would be really challenging. Spend a few too many seconds adjusting your camera and your fingers get frost bitten.

I like to photo Easter Island, The Avro Vulcan XH558 in flight and more Otters, maybe Sea Otters, Yeah Sea Otters

so one year one whats changed?

well nothing :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back