If you could

Personaly, i would love to photograph Tom York of Radiohead not just cuz they are my favorite band, but (if you've ever seen him) he has a lazy eye and quite a haggard look to him which gives his face loads of character. Jim morrison would be another, and for the more classical look, ingrid bergman in her prime :D

Rachel from S Club 7.

I think it's obvious why.

Black Beard or Willie Nielson, both would make for some intersting B-W portaits.

Hmmm...I'm not sure who I would say I would like to shoot famous, but personal I think I would my Grandfather. I admire him a lot, I think he is the symbol of the American Dream.

Verbal said:
John Wayne.

Or my great-grandfather on my mother's side... what an interesting man!

One of the ones in the shoe story? Wasn't that your family, Verbs?

My grandfather would be my choice. He was a Fire Chief for the Mt. Clemens Fire Department in the 40s, moved to California and worked for the Mc Donnell Douglas FD until retirement, raised 8 children and was married to my grandmother for over 60 years. I have many photos of him but he fell ill and died before I ever picked up a camera in a serious way. He had a face full of character with a nose he called a "fudge smeller". He would put us on his knee and was always telling us stories about the fires he'd fought or about the Indians we were descended from. Drinking his “rank stank" coffee with the sugar sand bar in the bottom, smoking a stogie or driving his 1948 Cadillac around town. When he made us pancakes, they were burnt on the outside, raw on the inside and there was a blue haze in the kitchen from the heat of the grill. He had a mischievous streak a mile wide and it showed. I would have loved to have been able to photograph him and document some of the character that I loved so much.

bace said:
Rachel from S Club 7.

I think it's obvious why.

I always preferred Tina myself

Most reactions

Back