If you had..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
the meaning of life........

if he said id been good i'd also ask for an EOS 5d with ultra big lens kit and lots of accesories :D

( first off...i keep wanting to write backwards now...do ya'll??)

second, i think my most favorite thing i wanna ask...among many things..

"did i ever make You throw Your head back, laughing??? did You ever get tickled at some antics that i did???" i would love to know if He smiled, grinned, or just even busted out just one time because of me being a goof ball...

aside from that.... i guess i would want to know if i ever touched His Heart..... since He is so good at touching mine....

i wonder if i have ever gave back to Him anything near as good as He has given me...

great question, photogal.... how about you???

aprilraven said:
( first off...i keep wanting to write backwards now...do ya'll??)

second, i think my most favorite thing i wanna ask...among many things..

"did i ever make You throw Your head back, laughing??? did You ever get tickled at some antics that i did???" i would love to know if He smiled, grinned, or just even busted out just one time because of me being a goof ball...

aside from that.... i guess i would want to know if i ever touched His Heart..... since He is so good at touching mine....

i wonder if i have ever gave back to Him anything near as good as He has given me...

great question, photogal.... how about you???

that made me feel exremly greedy....

I would appologise and ask for a second chance, but i know he won't let me back in anyway, it was all Gabriels fault. honest!

Being in limbo sucks :lmao:

I'm with Raven ... I'd want to know if I made Him laugh.

I'd also want to know if I've ever made him proud ...

And ... I'd want to know the answer to what I keep asking Him ...

One question with an answer that may take an Eternity:

"Why?"

he will know what I mean ;)

Dweller said:
One question with an answer that may take an Eternity:

"Why?"

he will know what I mean ;)

Of course he does ...

There's a song titled Sometimes Miracles Hide ... one line of the lyrics:

We may have to wait a lifetime to know the reasons why ... but sometimes miracles hide

I've learned, mostly the hard way by having Him smack me upside my coconut head and having to pick divine dirt outta my teeth, that one little lesson ... and I know that one day I'll find out all the whys and how comes.

(but it still doesn't make it any easier ... !) :blushing:

anicole said:
Of course he does ...

There's a song titled Sometimes Miracles Hide ... one line of the lyrics:

We may have to wait a lifetime to know the reasons why ... but sometimes miracles hide

I've learned, mostly the hard way by having Him smack me upside my coconut head and having to pick divine dirt outta my teeth, that one little lesson ... and I know that one day I'll find out all the whys and how comes.

(but it still doesn't make it any easier ... !) :blushing:

:biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back