If you like cars...

FattyMcJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Specifically import cars, then this thread will be for you :lol:

It's been a while since I've posted anything for C&C so here are some shots from today, yes it's more than the normal 4-5, but I think you'll enjoy them. The owner of the car was very pleased and asked for the hi-res versions. Someday I'll get paid lol

1)
4841935229_9ba969bcd3_z.jpg

2)
4842553824_2fce3a28b7_z.jpg

3)
4841935347_d674cb7870_z.jpg

4)
4841935421_7793ce7338_z.jpg

5)
4841935517_3406fb1bea_z.jpg

6)
4841935641_d16a0b0a82_z.jpg

And for creativity fun times with PS...

7)
4841935811_9edc3708a9_z.jpg

8)
4841935739_5c3e6cf6ed_z.jpg

Thanks for looking, comments always welcome, good or bad :D

Nice job.

I don't like the angle/framing in 1, 5, 6, and 8, though; it's a bit unsettling.

Well...I'm not experienced in *car* photography to say the least...and I'm on my cell phone viewing these- so most details are gone---but ill give it a little c/c anyhow just because I like the shots.
#1. I really like the composition on this shot...its very flattering for the car itself.
#2. ^again...nice shot!
#3. I feel like you could have moved a *little* to the left and gotten less of the back..(But perhaps that was intentional)
#4. I love the angle on this...seems to be pretty focused in on the details of the car.
#5 and #6- I don't much care for the *gotta kink your neck* to see the car angle...a little to much , imo. However, aside from the composition in these two everything else in them looks very good.
#7 and #8- I'm really liking the style of PP you chose. Most of all the vignetting. Nice tough to these...doesn't make the angle in the second shot as harsh...a little more pleasing.

You did a really good job with these--I bet the car owner is pleased :)

Wow, thanks!

He wanted some photos of the car in the style of the Import Tuner magazines, which is why the composition is awkward, a bit more twisted than I would have done if it were my car, but he loved them.

Thanks for looking and commenting! <3

Wow, thanks!

He wanted some photos of the car in the style of the Import Tuner magazines, which is why the composition is awkward, a bit more twisted than I would have done if it were my car, but he loved them.

Thanks for looking and commenting! <3

I've seen a lot of shots taken at angles like these... I don't think they look bad...just not *my* taste. Lol Nice car...nice shots...seems like he made out pretty good.
You should get some new shots of *your* car up! :)

....And You're welcome <3.

What's up LIttleton! Englewood here.

Ahh, well hello there Mr. Englewood!

Nope, we're just a bunch of rednecks up here lol

Most reactions

Back