Photos OK to edit
byyou.jpg

love is more than feelings
more than an emotion
even more than a decision...

real love is... love

-----------------

I was so lucky to be walking at the street with my camera...​

I love it the whole thing, title, photo and caption. I don't know enough to comment on the composition of the photo but it totally works for me. You caught a wonderful moment.

This one is soooooooooooo good, it HAD TO be nominate for Photo Of The Month!
It is the first nomination for July, and I hope it'll win :D!

Beautiful! This photo is just absolutely lovely.

This is very nice.

WOW. I love the title.. The picture.. Such emotion. This is the first photo that has pulled at my heart strings. AWESOME.

Looks like one of Arbus' shots from the mental institution series. Well done.

can you provide more information about the photo? where has it been taken?

Great capture. Photo Journalism in your future?

thank you so much for all of the comments!!!

The Photo became nomination for the Photo of the Month!! whoa!! This in itself goes beyond my expectations. Thanks a lot guys.

OK, more information on the Photo. It was taken in Mexico, city of Tampico. There are some Squares (park-like places) where all kinds of people go to walk, talk, sell, buy, read, spend their time, etc. ALL kinds of people, therefore, it's a wonderful place for taking pictures. I was just walking around talking pictures of people (most of them don't even care, and IT IS LEGAL) when I saw this particular moment happening in front of my eyes. I had to use a high ISO setting because the sunlight was almost gone.

I am glad you all liked it, I am glad if it reached your emotions, being there touched mine as well.

---

oh, and I do like Photo Journalism much.

Most reactions

Back