I'll take two, please!

How much?! Put me down for......none!

How often would a person need something like that?

I don't get it? It's for your SD card?

What's worse is that they apparently sold two of them. Maybe the price is for a box of 12.

How often would a person need something like that?

I have three of 'em.

Not that particular one, and certainly not for that price.

If you crank exposed film into the canister, you wouldn't need it.

If you accidentally lose the leader on a fresh roll, you might need it, but in years of shooting film, I may have done that once.

So I'm glad I saved myself $115 those many years ago.

It looks like a clever design, but I simply cannot imagine a real-world use for it. Except very occasionally.

O.K., if you don't fully rewind them you could get an exposed roll mixed up with the fresh rolls.

Well, not YOU, perhaps, but someone else could.

O.K., if you don't fully rewind them you could get an exposed roll mixed up with the fresh rolls.

Well, not YOU, perhaps, but someone else could.
Why would you not fully rewind a roll of exposed film? The only reason I can possibly come up with is because you want to remove it part-way through and put a different roll in the camera. Other than that...

I've actually tried that. Getting the leader off the take-up spool is not the hard part. For me it was trying to wind up to the unexposed part without some double exposures or wasting several frames. I only tried that once or twice. It's not worth much in terms of film cost.

so...
could I use this to get the SD card out of my camera when its in all the way?
it might be worth the money if i can use it to retrieve the SD card from the computer as well.

so...
could I use this to get the SD card out of my camera when its in all the way?
it might be worth the money if i can use it to retrieve the SD card from the computer as well.

No. When used with digital, it will recover deleted files.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back