Illegally Parked!!

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:lmao: So here we are again for one of mine, Scooters' and SpaceNuts theme nights for competition. I didn't have anything for our Farm Scene to turn in for tonight. SpaceNut aggrevated me enough to come up with something, so here is a quick rendition of what I could come up with in a couple of hours. And yes, that is me at the bottom, but could that be me at the top also, hmmm, am I really that fast?

Super-Farm.jpg

cal_gundert05 said:
I don't know, how fast is your camera?

Faster than a speeding bullet! Or speeding locomotive? Guess thats the mystery of superman and ClarkKent!!!

This one is FUNNY!
Sorry to say so but I like this one (and what you did to it) quite a bit better than SpaceNut's ... (forgive me, SpaceNut).
What car is it you drive and what clothes do you wear when you are still standing on the ground???

LaFoto said:
This one is FUNNY!
Sorry to say so but I like this one (and what you did to it) quite a bit better than SpaceNut's ... (forgive me, SpaceNut).
What car is it you drive and what clothes do you wear when you are still standing on the ground???

Why thank you. I drive my little ford crown victoria police car and wear my uniform. But I could go to work as superman, but then my secret Identity would be sacrificed!!!

I do like this one. I know for sure you are not that fast. (ha, ha). Must have been the exceptional photography. Good one........

Scooter said:
Must have been the exceptional photography.

Thank you, and yes, I could really be that fast

Most reactions

Back