ILP

EBphotography

TPF Junkie!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone here ever worked with the International Library of Photography? I submitted a photo and they are publishing it in their book next year, plus I'm a semi-finalist in a contest. Anyone have experience with them? Just wanted to know more about them before I send 70 bucks for a copy of this anthology.

Sounds like the Poetry.com contest, my wife was published in one of their books! Even if it is something like that, it is still cool to be able to say "I was published in a book!"

My understanding of the contest is that every photo submitted is included in the book. That said, it's not impossible to win the contest and they do pay out the money if they say you've won it. Aubrey won last year with one of his super macros and we got the check...I have to admit I was skeptical until it actually arrived in the mail. We didn't buy the book though, or buy for the other items that they keep e-mailing us about :lol:

I have since read on other sites this is a scam as far as the books, etc. But I will just hope my photo makes it through as I am a semi-finalist. Dissapointed about the book though. They did say only a fraction of people get chosen, yet I just read people paid for a book and never got it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back