I'm a noob!

Stacey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello! Good morning, good afternoon and goodnight for wherever everyone is right now! Umm..I horrible at introducing myself! My name is Stacey, I'm 23 and I'm from Central IL. I like to take pictures, read, play with my 2 dogs, Majik & Fancy (they're both shih-tzus), hang out with my friends and family, go boating and listen to country music all the time. I can't live without my cell phone or my mp3 player and I'm addicted to chapstick. Other than that, I don't know what to say about me. Except...

I'm pretty much a newbie to the world of photography, my only claim to knowledge is a semester I took in high school (which was 5 years ago now!). I've always loved taking pictures though, just not with anything fancy. I finally bit the bullet last week & puchased a Pentax K100D which I love and am still trying to figure out! I ask loads of questions because I want to know absolutely everything about my camera so I hope noone here gets annoyed with me! Anyways...I feel like I kind of know some you here; my cousin is Corry, the Seductive Spamtress, and she talks about you guys all the time...So even though I haven't met you, I feel like I know you! I've been bugging Corry constantly about my camera and lenses and absolutey EVERYTHING there is to know about Digital Photography and she's probably get sick of me by now ;) so I figured I'd bother some other people! haha! Anyways, that's pretty much it about me for now, I'm off to go to work. Yay :(

Pffft! I was sick of you LONG before you started asking the questions!

:p (juuuuust teasing Stacey!)

Welcome to the forum! You'll love it here! The people here are absolutely wonderful! :D

Welcome welcome welcome. Congrats on the camera purchase. Now, start snapping and posting!

Welcome to the forum.

Don't worry, we won't hold 'being related to Corry' against you. ;) :lol:

Gee...I would never have guessed she talks about us! :lol:

Welcome, Stacy, feel free to pull up a chair, pick some brains...there's a lot of good advice on this forum, and I'm sure you'll like it here :)

Welcome to the show

If you're anywhere close to normal, we'll be holding a 'farewell from the show' thread for your running-away self in, oh, about a week or so :p

Welcome Stacey! My first experience with photography was in a high school classroom too :) I don't want Corry to use any mean emoticons toward me so I'll leave it at that :mrgreen:

Hey stacey,

Welcome,
new here myself, from reading d other replys Corry seems to be a right character which is a gud thing, :sillysmi:

Welcome aboard, Corry's cousin! :lmao: We'll be teasin' ya to no end...

Anwya, good to have you here, with us.

Most reactions

Back