I'm a retard

Oh my yet again the d40 Lover is brought to light yet again. I was reading his site the other day and couldnt help but laugh when he said that the d90 was not all that better than the d40 for people.....*sigh....... Some guys.. LOL

omg wow lol.. wtf haha just playing .. seriously tough u couldve just lookd at ur cmaera if ur battery was low..

Oh no!! Well, it happens. How do you like that flash by the way? I'm thinking of getting it, I need a flash (although I hate using them), and I've heard good things about it.

Oh no!! Well, it happens. How do you like that flash by the way? I'm thinking of getting it, I need a flash (although I hate using them), and I've heard good things about it.

It's a great flash, I've had it for about 6 weeks and it's amazing! Not a bad price either.
I went from just the pop up flash to the SB600 and it was like turning the lights on.

It will stop you from accessing the site kenrockwell.com. But it will not stop you from accessing www.kenrockwell.com
...and the reason you don't want to access the site is because it's a joke site. Read the "about" page on the site, even Rockwell admits it's a joke. Don't take anything you read on that site seriously, and certainly don't quote it around the internet unless you want to be lambasted for mentioning it.

He's not a real popular guy.

Good ol' kenrockwell... glad the site actually helped you...

...and the reason you don't want to access the site is because it's a joke site. Read the "about" page on the site, even Rockwell admits it's a joke. Don't take anything you read on that site seriously, and certainly don't quote it around the internet unless you want to be lambasted for mentioning it.

He's not a real popular guy.
The biggest problem is that he has one mention on a paragraph burred in a page burred in his site that says "its all for teh lulz haha" while he continues to write the remainder of the site as if he's dead-serious.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back