I'm a total newbie.... asking for help!

Ennisford

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey there, how's it going... I'm new to photograghy and i'm looking to buy my first DSLR and need some advise, as to one that will give me the best pictures for the most reasonable price. I have been looking at the Nikon D5000 or Canon EOS 1000D, any help on which if any would be very much appreciated.

Hi there Ennisford, and welcome!

Many people before you have struggled with that same question...if you do a search (using the 'search' button on the top taskbar) and enter some search terms, you're sure to find some threads where those cameras have been discussed.

Good luck with your decision!

Welcome to the forum.

I'm new to photograghy and i'm looking to buy my first DSLR and need some advise, as to one that will give me the best pictures for the most reasonable price. I have been looking at the Nikon D5000 or Canon EOS 1000D, any help on which if any would be very much appreciated.
That is sort like asking which brand of hammer to buy, to help you build the best house.

A camera is just a tool, it's the skill of the photographer that will help to give you the 'best pictures'.

Long story ==> short....either one will be just fine.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back