I'm a Wildlife Photographer!

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
baby_bunny.jpg

We have a whole family of bunnies in the garden. Since my wife and I are out there a lot working they've gotten pretty used to sharing the space. The babies grow fast. I just better not catch them chowing down on the wrong plants or you can start calling me Elmer.

Joe

Well ... you took a picture ... and the wabbit is wild ... so yeah, you is a Wildlife Photographer.

My rabbits ate two of my plants again this year. For some reason they've only done that for the two years, not for the four before then. Where's Elmer Fudd when you need him?

What's Up Doc?

This episode surprised me. Not for the squeamish.

Way back when, I used to be a caretaker on an estate on Long Island and the bunnies were abundant, you could see three generations in one summer.

The real little ones aren't very fast. You could catch one and carry it around for a bit and let it go.

Someone needs to dig up the clip of Robin Williams doing Elmer Fudd singing Bruce Springsteen's "Fire".

"We're dwiving in my carw...."

And now I've made myself spit out my coffee....

Someone needs to dig up the clip of Robin Williams doing Elmer Fudd singing Bruce Springsteen's "Fire".

"We're dwiving in my carw...."

And now I've made myself spit out my coffee....

lol! Good morning laugh to start the day, thanks! Robin was one of the greats, if not the greatest. I've loved him since Mork & Mindy … RIP ol' buddy!

…. and about that 'wild rabbit' pic, well, it's a nice pic. I would love to see some of your other WILD pics of goldfish attacking some fish flakes in a tank. Sorry, had to, you understand.

Last edited:
One day I'll tell the full tale of Blinky the Orange Menace.
Named in honor of the there-eyed fish from the Simpsons, Blinky would eat earthworms with a shocking level of violence. Think thrashing back and forth like a mini-freshwater Jaws.

My rabbits ate two of my plants again this year. For some reason they've only done that for the two years, not for the four before then. Where's Elmer Fudd when you need him?

What's Up Doc?

This episode surprised me. Not for the squeamish.

OMG thats not bugs bunny LOL

I usually have bunnies too... in a small town it's nice and quiet, sometimes one will come around to the side or front yard. The babies are funny chasing each other around the back yard.

One time saw something in the back yard that looked white, too small to be a possom and couldn't figure out at first what it was til I got closer... It was a bunny on its haunches, sunning itself/warming its tummy in a slit of late day sunlight on a cool evening, like it was hanging out in a lawn chair.

If I head in their direction with a camera they go into freeze tag mode then take off. I have managed to get a few decent photos. A wildlife photographer I am not.

I usually have bunnies too... in a small town it's nice and quiet, sometimes one will come around to the side or front yard. The babies are funny chasing each other around the back yard.

One time saw something in the back yard that looked white, too small to be a possom and couldn't figure out at first what it was til I got closer... It was a bunny on its haunches, sunning itself/warming its tummy in a slit of late day sunlight on a cool evening, like it was hanging out in a lawn chair.

If I head in their direction with a camera they go into freeze tag mode then take off. I have managed to get a few decent photos. A wildlife photographer I am not.

We're the neighborhood nature reserve as this garden is a 1/2 city lot. Here's a photo from a couple weeks ago of the whole thing.

nature_reserve.jpg

There's a brush pile in the back right corner where the rabbits live.

Joe

Most reactions

Back