i'm alive and whatnot

Ya, that new avatar is pretty creepy. I prefer the pigtails also.

Good luck with school Carli. At least it should be getting close to the end of the school year for you.

why am i not surprised that so many people miss the pigtails? :p it's not exactly an accurate picture anymore though. i couldn't do my hair that way now cause it's too long. i mean... i could, but it wouldn't be cute like that.

i don't know what the deal with the lost weight is, although Will seems to have at least one idea. it's as good as any i suppose. :)

the wanting-to-quit-school thing has just been a long time coming. it blows. the department is not run well and i'm at the point where it's just getting drawn out so long by no fault of my own that i'm sick of it. and i don't even want to use the stupid degree i'm working for anymore anyway.

but, but, but (and this is big news cause it NEVER happens) i got asked out on a date. *does a happy dance* lalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! it's someone i know from high school that i've actually always wanted to date but we were just never single at the same time. i've got no other prospects at the moment, so why not! :-D

now i have to decide what i want to do so if he asks for suggestions when i call him tomorrow i have something to say instead of "i dunno... what do YOU want to do?" cause that's no fun. i don't want to do the boring "dinner and a movie" bullsh*t. i want to do something... active. maybe i'll suggest we go find some batting cages. then i can REALLY make a fool of myself. :bounce: :headbang:

Well you could use that one line from Good Will Hunting.

"So I guess we should just get it over with"

Something along the lines of "And what would that be"

"A good night kiss"

"Oh I was hoping for a good night lay, but I will settle for a kiss"

:p

/butchering lines from a movie

You could always do a figure study of his nude body, snap lots of pics, then jump him when he is all posed up! LOL Actually the batting cages sound really fun, I wish i could find a girl that would go to the cages with me. :(

to do something... active. maybe i'll suggest we go find some batting cages. then i can REALLY make a fool of myself.

Thats a great idea Carli! Thats heaps of fun. all the best to ya with the dating stuff! With school, are you tired of school in general, the photography school or looking at other options?

Sexy Carlita is wanting to quit school :( She my only do that if she wants to move up to Portland Orygun to be with her buddy Havoc! :p

i'm basically tired of school in general at this point, von. :-? although to do what i DO want to do at this point i'll have to take classes. at least they'll be classes i want to take for a change.

anyway, i have an update. the batting cage thing hasn't happened yet, but he definitely liked the idea. especially since i admitted i am sh*t at batting. :p but we DID go out last night (i just got home like 20 minutes ago and it's going on 7 am) and it was almost TOO perfect. that's a little scary, but whatever. we'll see what happens. we're goin out again tomorrow night (well, tonight i guess). ;-)

ALRIGHT! Good luck, Carli. I hope the whole relationship is as great as the first date suggests it will be.

And as far as school goes, you have to do what's best for you and your future. If you're spinning your wheels where you are, then it might be time to move on.

Too many people stay where they are not becasue they like what they're doing, but becasue its easier to stay than to go and find something better. I can tell you from experience, it IS worth the time and effort to step out of that comfort zone and find something better.

Damn, you liked your date :( Does that mean your not coming to see me? :( LOL

Oh well, i will live. Congrates on a great date, something new and exciting is always a welcome thing in life, it tends to smooth out other rough edges like school. LOL

Congrats on the date Carli. I just have one question; isn't batting cages almost as cliché as dinner and a movie?

TwistMyArm said:
Congrats on the date Carli. I just have one question; isn't batting cages almost as cliché as dinner and a movie?

is it? :scratch: neither of us has ever done that on a date before.

Most reactions

Back