Im Almost Embarassed to Put These Up...

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay, so someone on my street lit off some fireworks for the fourth. There are power lines ALL OVER the place, and all other kinds of obstacles like telephone poles with lights on them and such to avoid, which grows increasingly harder when shooting with a 10mm lens. Ive seen some amazing firework shots on here lately, and I figured Id post some ones from the show on my street (not a publicly-put-on show..) So, here they are:

DSC_1113-1.jpg

DSC_1112.jpg

DSC_1108.jpg

DSC_1106-1.jpg

DSC_1104.jpg

DSC_1103.jpg

DSC_1102.jpg

DSC_1099.jpg

DSC_1098.jpg

DSC_1116-1.jpg

DSC_1117.jpg

DSC_1118.jpg

DSC_1119copy.jpg

Well, there they are. Im kind of dissappointed...:er:

Mark

no need to be disappointed! they're pretty neat pictures :)

Well, theres only so much cliche that can be avoided in a mid-street firework display where you almost have to be pointing the camera straight up to get the shot. Im sure you can imagine. All I can say is I cant wait until new years. :)

Mark

I don't know why, but I LOVE number 6! I love how it looks like there's little stars! :)

why are you embarassed! these are really nice photos,keep shooting and keep posting.:thumbup:

In all honesty, Im not that much of a beginner..I may not have had the equipment as long as some, but beginner, I wouldnt call myself really..

But, per request, equipment list:

Nikon D90
Sigma 10-20mm, various focal lengths
ISO200
F/14-16
Exposing using bulb setting, various times from 2.3 to 16 seconds.
Cheap, $30 tripod

Thanks again everyone!
Mark

Yup they are awful. So bad in fact i think you should sell me that piece of crap Sigma you used. I mean really Im only looking out for you. :er:

These are fine, yes cliche but great shots. Seriously though... I'll take that lens. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back