I'm an idiot.... Flickr Help

Okay, let me test this...

Day 362 - The birch by limrodrigues, on Flickr

Oh my goodness, this works! This is why I always uploaded attachments, because I've tried this before and nothing I tried worked.

Me too, but the attachments became so slow to load that I started uploading to my user Gallery; however, the image quality is very limited on TPF. The photo of St. Illtyd's church is the first time I've managed to do this. Happy, happy bunny :)

Here at TPF when you use the Insert Image > From URL tab, be sure you uncheck the box in front of - Retrieve remote file and reference locally.

I'm still baffled as to why a photography forum makes it so blessed difficult to post an image.

Many other forums I haunt, you click on the photo icon, and it merely asks for the URL of the image. None of this choosing a tab, then pasting the link, then unclicking a default-checked option.......

I'm still baffled as to why a photography forum makes it so blessed difficult to post an image. Many other forums I haunt, you click on the photo icon, and it merely asks for the URL of the image. None of this choosing a tab, then pasting the link, then unclicking a default-checked option.......

Agreed. A better native image support would be make a lot of sense.

Flickr does a great job resizing and having the code easily accessible. So I enjoy using them for hosting.

I'm still baffled as to why a photography forum makes it so blessed difficult to post an image.

Many other forums I haunt, you click on the photo icon, and it merely asks for the URL of the image. None of this choosing a tab, then pasting the link, then unclicking a default-checked option.......