I'm baaaaaack

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well I'm back from my Italy trip :) It was soooo great and I have a lot to say about this :) and of course I took loads of pictures, so youll have a lot new posts in critique section :p
and OMG how many new posts!!! how am I going to read them all?!?!
ok... and now I want to know what happened here :p

Wow. that was fast! But i did miss your posting while you were gone. It's good to see you're back safe and sound!

Umm let's see ... what's been happening. not much really. no big hissy fits or dummy spits I can think of. Just the usual random jerk who messes up the place for a bit but then moves on.

Oh oh oh (sound an excited 2 year old makes) .. biggest thing would be the new subscriber galleries I reckon!

welcome back :D
sounds like you had a great trip, ill look out for the pictures
Greetz Daan

p.s......check my signature, it has been changed :D

Welcome back Mentos...... Hope you had fun and I look forward to seeing some of your pics...

Welcome back girlie!! I'm happy the trip went well. can't wait to oogle the new pics.

fadingaway1986 said:
Where's my cute italian guy???

Antonio was cute but he was toooooo old for us :p I don't think you would like to go out with 42-year-old italian bloke :p

mentos_007 said:
Antonio was cute but he was toooooo old for us :p I don't think you would like to go out with 42-year-old italian bloke :p

I bet he has a hairy back too. :lol:

Ha ha! you can hardly call what daniel johns has facial hair. hehehe.
you'll find one, one day alecia, and prolly smuggling one back in to the country isn't the best idea. But you'll have a hard time finding one without a hairy back.

and mentos,,, whoooooo is antonio??? woooo hooo! Mentos got lucky!

Most reactions

Back