Im back. Did you guy miss me? Check out my first baby photoshoot!

The wrinkles and creases are distracting to me. I actually bought some fabric just so i could play around some with my kids, and the wrinkles and creases are driving me insane!!! Dried them, ironed, them and they are still there. How did you fade them out in 3 and 4? I played around with black fabric using my dog :)lmao:) and only got one that looked smooth.
I have friends waiting for me to experiment with their new baby...but after only having my camera a few days, i been putting them off...

Back in action...

I know the images are far from perfect. 2 have some major flaws.

This one, just looks way to white... How ever the yawn was so described as so cute it kind of takes away from the flawed image. Meaning you and I see it screwed up cuz were photographers. But this was the moms favorite image.

post-1-1270167510.jpg

This is my first attempt to shoot out doors for a actual customer. I should have used the reflector to create some shade. Its still early in the year. No leaves on trees to offer any shade and the timing was bad to. Overly bright sunshine.

post-1-1270167528.jpg

But I did get several other cute photos so the mom was over satisfied with everything.

post-1-1270167724.jpg

Now Im just sharing some random shots.

Last edited:
They all look soft, are you using continuos lighting if so you neen to up your ISO to get a faster shutter speed i noticed one was shot at 1/160 @ 122mm

They all look soft, are you using continuos lighting if so you neen to up your ISO to get a faster shutter speed i noticed one was shot at 1/160 @ 122mm

Softbox flashes. How did you know the settings?

post-1-1273263239_thumb.jpg

post-1-1273263312_thumb.jpg

post-1-1273268295_thumb.jpg

post-1-1273268409_thumb.jpg

post-1-1273268475_thumb.jpg

I got a sweet 16 photo shoot lined up for next Thursday.

those are some great locations with ur senior shoot

Her skin tone is odd in most of these. They all seem soft as well.
It's funny too, that her expression never seems to change.

Her skin tone is odd in most of these. They all seem soft as well.
It's funny too, that her expression never seems to change.

I didn't notice it at first, but you're right. Maybe you could have tried to make her laugh, her smile looks fake. Or the easiest thing would be to tell her to relax her face completely.

These are all composed very nicely though. I like them much better than your baby shots.

I actually did. I asked her to have a serious look,even a soft smile with no teeth. But she kept giggling and going back to the same smile so then I said, and these are my exact words. I said.

I noticed you have the same smile in majority of the photos so far. Now dont get me wrong its a great smile but Id like to see something different for a few shots. So dont be alarmed if I start cracking sarcastic jokes or start saying something stupid right b4 I shoot and believe me I have plenty of incredibly stupid things to say.

I made that comment right b4 getting this shot. LOL!

post-1-1273267191_thumb.jpg

I even told her the I have to get a new butt butt line. You know. Cuz the old one has a crack in it. :p

woah, the first one is extremely soft from his eyes and up. The rest are nicely exposed (on my monitor!) and the two with the mother(?) holding the baby, the second one seems a little blown.

This is my first attempt to shoot out doors for a actual customer. I should have used the reflector to create some shade. Its still early in the year. No leaves on trees to offer any shade and the timing was bad to. Overly bright sunshine.

Are you charging money for these photo shoots???

Most of these are soft/OOF and improperly exposed.

:lmao: "MOOOORRRRE COOOOOOKIESSS!!!!" :fangs: sorry, I couldn't help myself.

**Is it me(&my monitor) or does the girl in the senior portraits have a bad case of a fake tan?:meh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back