Im Back!!! With Pics!!!

Third Eye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artconspiracy.com
Its been a pretty long time since I've posted on this forum. I've been pretty buissy with college and stuff. Im gonna post a bunch of my pictures in this thread, I might post ones I've already shown though.

186252.JPG

This was taken with my Nikon Coolpix 5700, in B&W setting. Just a really foggy night at my park.

186253.JPG

Orange street lights in the fog.

186254.JPG

Looking up a tree.......(and then finding out I was standing on a big ant hill)

I'll put some more up later. I've got to get ready for math.

Here's my moon picture. Since I couldnt see the eclips from where I was, I just staired at this picture and got that same chilly feeling :eek:

186257.JPG

At least to me, it looks like a moon (the dark outline part) is comming out of a cloud with the sun rising over it.

Good old photoshop :D

Oh yeah. If you want to see my pictures in their full size just go to my pictures folder for digitalstar. The originals are huge compared to these ones. They show alot more detail, but they wouldnt fit on the screen. On digitalstar I'm Fender357

The second and third pics are definitely my favorite. I almost feel like there is a fire nearby even though I know it is an orange light.

I'm with Twist on this one; the first 2 are my faves. I like the first one the best. B&W usually wins every time for me, though. :D

I really like the 2nd pic. The way the light filters through the leaves is excellent. :D

Yeah...with some of those pictures I was hoping to get somthing more like this.

186699.JPG

This was taken with color film...Kodak I think. I got a first place award for it at a youth expo thing.
And I took at at night. I think I've posted it on the forums before, but its cool.

I really like that second one of the orange street lights in the fog..don't know why I do though.
The fourth one of the moon/sun in the red cloud grows on me, at first It was just ho hum but each time I look it seems more strange, almost ghostly.
P.S. Welcome back and I hope the college bit is going well for you.

I was really amazed when I made the moon one because it happend on accident. I didnt know what filters I was going on to and I clicked somthing I didnt mean to.
College is going pretty good. I've got a begening photo class thats really easy and some required classes. Like math, english, and ethnics.

Third Eye said:
College is going pretty good. I've got a begening photo class thats really easy and some required classes. Like math, english, and ethnics.

I hope that's a typo and "ethnics" is really "ethics", if it ain't I'd like to hear what they're teaching.

Most reactions

Back